Are you looking for a career in the Automotive Trade? Do you want stability in a job role with prospects? Do you want a job role where you are respected by colleagues and members of the public? Look no further, my client is a leading consumer and business automotive service brand, providing vehicle glass repairs and replacements to over 1 million motorists every year. With the widest reaching vehicle glazing network in the UK, my client has over 1100 mobile technicians nationwide providing a world-class service to customers. It operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. My client is looking for trainee apprentices and fully qualified (ATA) candidates that can start immediately Nationwide.
Please be advised that I am not looking for job hoppers but serious candidates that want to make their mark in a company that rewards those who go the extra mile. Please apply if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be driven by delivering quality service
- You must care about your customers and be prepared to give 110% to achieve customer satisfaction
- You must have a flexible and collaborative approach to working
- Must be able to think on your feet and have a hands-on ability
If the answer is yes to the above, then my client’s business is the company for you!
What you will get by working with the company;
- A starting Trainee salary of £18,000 per annum increasing to £20,000 per annum after training (6 months)
- A starting Experienced salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Uncapped bonus
- World-class training programme
- Opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- 28 days paid holiday
- Great pension scheme
- Latest tools
- Excellent career development opportunities
To qualify it is essential that you have;
Previous experience with customer facing skills
A Full UK driving license with no more than 6 points (no DR10s or IN10s)
The Right to work in the UK
It is also desirable that you have;
A background in or knowledge of the automotive and/or mechanical industry
Please only apply if you meet the criteria stated.