I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well-organised Sales Administrator to join a Prestige Commercial Dealership in Worthing, West Sussex. You must be available for an immediate start.
- Hours:Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 (exclusive with a 1 hour lunch break), a degree of flexibility is required during busier periods of the year.
- Salary:£20,000 to £22,000, depending on experience
- Location:Worthing, West Sussex
- Start Date:ASAP
- Full time permanent role
- Staff Benefits (substantial)
- Undertaking the administrative duties associated with Van Sales to include ordering of vehicles, requesting V55’s, uploading 2nd Stage COC’S and IVA approvals for taxing, liaising with Sales Team with regards to progress of the build and raising invoices.
- Carrying out used vehicle sales admin such as adding the vehicle to stock, allocating costs, invoicing and setting vehicle finance.
- Assisting with the preparation for contingency audits.
- Becoming fully aware of, and complying with, the company’s policies and procedures as described within the company handbook.
- Provide support to the sales team as required to enable efficient and timely handover of vehicles to customers.
- Create and maintain deal files in accordance with DVLA regulations and ensure compliance with DVLA audit requirements.
- Raising all payment requests with accounts
- Generating and updating reports using Excel
- Processing vehicle damage claims on companies system
- Raising Purchase Orders to 3rd Part Suppliers
- Co-ordination with the Sales Manager to provide general administrative assistance as required
Candidate Requirements for the Sales Administrator role
- Experience in a similar Sales Administration role, automotive or commercial vehicles industry highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a clear, confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook). Experience or knowledge of Kerridge and AFRL software would be an advantage
- Strong administration and numeracy skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Quick-thinking with the ability to work calmly and efficiently even when under pressure
- Be a good team player with the ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast moving environment.